Getting pregnant is not always as easy as we might hope.
Hypnosis can help you get pregnant! Are you….
- Wanting to have a baby?
- Wanting to optimize your chances for success?
- Having difficulty carrying a pregnancy to term?
- Having difficulty conceiving?
- Considering In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) or Intra-Uterine Fertilization (IUI)?
- Open to try another more classical methods to improve your chances of fertility?
You may have spent years trying not to get pregnant, and now need some assistance to reverse the internal message that says ‘don’t!, to relax and open your mind and body, and to allow the delicate balance of hormones needed for conception to occur. Or maybe you are holding fear on about how having a baby may impact your relationship or about the affects of pregnancy and delivery on your body, about parenting, or the future of your career or finances? Maybe you’re carrying unresolved pain from how you were parented, and need some help to let it go and to give you the permission to embrace and celebrate the fact of becoming a mother? You might are grieving other pregnancies that did not come to term, and you’re afraid to try again ? Or you’re experiencing guilt or remorse for a pregnancy whose timing wasn’t right, that you decided to end it? Or maybe something else is holding you back…. Learn to use your conscious mind, and your subconscious mind, as an ally to create what you want to achieve including becoming more receptive. Your mind and body are interlinked as one, what you think and feel affects your body when you feel stressed your body acts accordingly, in such it can affect your ability to conceive During a In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) or Intra-Uterine Fertilization (IUI),. Hypnosis will reduce the stress and help your body to relax.
Hypnosis will help you to:
- Feel relaxed, calm and positive.
- Let go of any negative emotions.
- Reprogram your mind and body to create more eggs.
- Give you confidence.
- Visualise your baby protected and growing safely within you.
- Help you to relax during egg retrieval and implantation.
It is important to have the womb?totally relaxed During the embryo transfer, it can increase the chances of success.* Recent research has shown that hypnosis used in conjunction with IVF has an Impact during embryo transfer and can double the success rate.. (Soroka University in Israel conducted a study with 185 women. The results were astounding: 28% of woman in the group that were hypnotized became pregnant compared to 14% of those who were not hypnotized).
Book your session agenda